Monday, February 21, 2011

chill akmal...Allah still love u

 mm..unable to sleep for  2 or 3 night before . Hopefully tonight  is going to be calm..calm and peaceful…


During this sudden problem, I was stressful and felt so down for the last few days. I had been crying for a few days. I did pray to Allah even performing tahajjud and solat hajat so that He will took away the miserable in my heart… but it just got worse everyday. (reason? it’s a personal matter..sorry guys, can’t reveal it) And i started to get jealous with some of my friends and wonder why Allah tested me so much. I felt like I deserved better life and I almost ‘emotionally’ collapsed. I was really frustated with my life. But I forgot that He always listen to His slave. That is His promised and who can offer better promises than Him? 


Surely, I do not have the greatest life a person could ask for, but certainly my life is much more better than most of others. Allah tested me because He wants me to be closer to Him, to forgive all the sins I’ve comitted every seconds. But I turned out to be a miserable being. What a shamed.....


I cried afterwards asking for His forgiveness. It’s true that I’ve been praying hard before, but my pray was accompanied by ungrateful heart, jealosy and questioning upon the nikmat on others. So how dare i expected my prayer to be answered?


suddenly i have been found someone's blog which is  so amazing.... give me inspiration  and make me become strong about life....that's very good lesson... Oh God thanks for the great reminder...


Than after that, I pray again. I thanked Him for the lesson He taught. I pray again with sincere, deepest hope for His mercy and afraid for His anger. I cried. Alhamdulillah, later I felt like there’s a hope. I feels calm. And I felt the sweetness of being grateful. I felt closer to Him, felt protected.


At last, I manage to have a sound sleep looking forward for a better tomorrow after a few days of disturbed heart...huhuhuhuhu.....thank you Allah.... :)


InsyaAllah.... tomorrow  i hope i will be strong to face every problem because i know Allah always by my side.........chill akmal chill...:)


"Dan mohonlah pertolongan pada TuhanMu dengan solat dan sabar. sesungguhnya solat itu amat berat kecuali bagi mereka yang khusyuk (iaitu mereka yang yakin akan kembali kepada Tuhannya)" (al-Baqarah)






Allah, I wanna thank You
I wanna thank you for all the things that you’ve done
You’ve done for me through all my years I’ve been lost
You guided me from all the ways that were wrong
And did you give me hope
O Allah, I wanna thank you
I wanna thank You for all the things that you’ve done
You’ve done for me through all my years I’ve been lost
You guided me from all the ways that were wrong
I wanna thank You for bringing me home


No comments:

Post a Comment